The Eye that never skips a thing

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The typical Indian

This is a description for all of you about how can you define the typical Indian by that I mean to say the Indian lying the cities like Ahemdabad or many others.
Please ready only if you are a Mumbaiikar or should I say Bombayiites as people on the other side refer to us as.
This is a scene described when you take some one from those areas to a mall like High Street phoenix.
Scene I :- We all know that you cant find anything cheaper than 500 bucks in a mall like Lifestyle. The person is finding a top for her formal wear and what does she land up like looking at each and every top just looking and see the amazing design and finding some stupid flaw in it.
I did the crime of going to shop with that person and believe me or not it is worse than fucking going to a flop Hindi movie.
Then after the whole thing is done and you will see that you have nothing in your hand and you are just like a bloody lukha.
You for your own satisfaction you have a frankie and a good one I say.. Damn you have a flaw in that also.. Guess what the flaw can be. There are to many ....... things in it ... That fucking is a long list and also that you land up having one good.
1 more thinggy
I went to pantaloons yesterday and also provogue......
new shirt in the line
good ones I say but damn the price tag is fitting only the bank account of Fardeen himself..
Tuscan Vere is a good brand I like the shirts but not the price tag in it...
ya the david off come up with new perfume man its amazing
and also a new product it is a mix of perfume and deo good one but I didnt like it at all.
ne ways
post later see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home