The Eye that never skips a thing

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My college has turned into a school

I hope you guys must be remembering the good old school days when you reach college.

But i witnessed it in my degree college today itself. There was a lecture after our break which I to my own suprise attended. The lecture started with seeing our HOD's face. This is really boring that he comes and tells that you people are kids and need to be spoon fed from day 1. What do you expect him to tell us... He makes us sit at different places and also that he makes sure that 2 best friends are not sitting togather. He makes us feel such that we are in school man i got bugged big time.


And yes there was one more big controversy in our class and man i enjoyed it like anything. I was like just tooooo good.

Will clear the thing afterwards i am in great hurry right now............





At ease

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home