The Eye that never skips a thing

Monday, November 28, 2005

HOMEWORK IN F.Y.B.M.M

Wellll i have heard of many things in BMM.

But suddendly one of my friends calls up and tells me that we have to sumbit a HOMEWORK tomorrow and tomorrow is the last day. I am still upset with the words H.W which i had apperently heard or gone through in my 7th or say the 8th standard and what do i expect from my very dear college I have to do Homework and sumbit it the next day. I thought is there any sort of punishment that i shall under go if i refeuse to do the homework.

The homework is pretty easy and dumb for me but i am still in a wonder of the word Homework used by our teachers and he/she expects us to see what that means man it is seriously so stupid for us to sit and write the whole stuff.

Any ways shall post about the homework and the pain i undergo during the completion of it.


See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home