The Eye that never skips a thing

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I got money....

This happened on the 24th of November....

Last night { 23rdNovember } I was chatting with all my friends on yahoo and msn and suddendly one of my frineds told me that we are supposed to go to college with our fee receipt and the development charges recepit to the office we shall get the refend....

On hearing this is I must have comfirmed about this information thruogh a lot of people and it turned out to be true. We had reach college by 11:00 but i in my state of excitement reached college at 10:49 abd collected the money.

It seems to be so very funny that my college A college known for taking and swallowing money like anything is giving back the money and that also in hard cash. The moment i saw the money lying in the enevelope i was more than happy.

There were 3 hard notes {2 1000 bucks bills and 1 fiver} man there they were lying in my pockets and i was feeling like Bil Gates at that point of time. For the damn first time i am not feeling like to spend them. They still are lying in my wallet and i have no intentions on spending the money. After all it is my money.

Yahooooooooo..............

I am rich and rich and rich..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home