The Eye that never skips a thing

Monday, December 19, 2005

Time Magazine 2005

This post is gonna be really bad if it doesn't turn out to be good.
So if you are planning to bash me up so please spare me from it.
And also that if you wanna give me any hate mails please leave it in my comment box.
This post is regarding to the article in Time Magazine published this month (Dec).
They have given their Best 23 odd photos of the year 2005. The whole damn year.
If you see the photos you will like to review again about 2005 in your mind.
Here they are ---
(1)
In this picture you see how badly the city of New Orleans was affected because of the Hurricane Katrina.
*This site represents the pain caused by the natrual calamity that shocked many and left many homeless.
2)
Again the havoc caused by the hurricane at the bus station.
*This photo displays the pain caused to many after the hurricane had arrived. See the desperation at each and every individual to get to Huston as there were rumors about the 2nd cyclone.
3)
Looks lie 2 small missiles dropped at 2 different places at the same time.
*Its devastating look what natural calamities can cause to us.
4)
Cant describe this one.
*I just cant describe the pain in ones heart after seeing the photo.
PAIN
5)
No baby don't cry please its gonna go some day or the other.
*Again about the Katrina the small baby is wondering "What Happened to my house?"
6)
YUCK........
*This is dirty and think that it was some ones home first.
7)
From the United states of America to the Indian sub-continent. Devastation never took a break.
*Pakistan and Indian turned into a burial ground after the earthquake.
8)
We cant say it. But the faith in you GOD helps us in doing it.
*People who are used to pray in their mosques they pray in a devastated land caused by .....
9)
I hope the medical services come fast.
*The photo speaks about the pain in the mothers heart for her baby.
10)
Yes the sea was left to show its power that it showed in the lower Indian sub-continent.
*Where is my home?
11)
Preservation of What???
*I am dead but who am I????
12)
Hope to find a home somewhere?
*Where do I go now???
13)
Yes after all its gone.
*Let's play it's not gonna come again.
14)
Yeah I am left right... Says France...
*If not the natural calamity then riots create lot of devastation in France.
15)
Iraq has to be there after the war it's all bombing by whom we have no idea.
*Are you trying to save me or kill me. Says the guy behind the glass.
16)
Thank god I can voe now.
* Iraqis pleasure to vote after many years.
17)
After ALL!!! I can play.
* Yes I can play but I cant find my home..
18)
PAIN PAIN
*Can't describe it.
19)
Matyr
*Dead for(read because) Saddam.
20)
Yes London was left right.
*Some one thought that London would like to hear some firecrackers.
21)
What can I do the war has left me homeless, foodless and shelterless.
*Baby that all I can offer right now.
22)
Everything for a seat in the parliament.
*Sold out everything without thinking.
23)
What is that???
*Scuffed because of what???
24)
The death of the great POPE JHON PAUL II.
Sad but natural.
So after the best photos of 2005 as published by TIME magazine what do you think the year was very pleasant after all right.......
Planning to party on 31st ..........
"THINK AGAIN"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home