The Eye that never skips a thing

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Indian Airlines




Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

It sucks

This is the worst airlines i have ever flown in my life. Indian Airlines have pathetic service and yes only one goo thing that i got to see Sanjeev Kapoor and Markand Deshpande. Don't think that if there is Sanjeev Kapoor is on the flight that means the food has to be good and very delicious I bet Sanjeev himself must have puked after he ate it. I must tell you that if you think that Markand Deshpande has a bad personality then you are wrong. Yes he does look bad but he has his own personality. Beleive it or not Sanjeev Kapoor was flying Economy class. When I saw i thought he must be flying First class but I was wrong.

But the flight was really bad. It made such a lot of noise that my ears needed to be checked after i landed. The landing and take off were really bad. The fight kept on shaking for 1 hour and 30 minutes. It was really bad and I was particularly very unhappy.

If you take my advice.

Please dont fly Indian Airlines

1 Comments:

  • is kingfisher payin' u 4 dis marketing gimmick?! it gets me thinking

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home