The Eye that never skips a thing

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Delhi


After the dinner at Taj.. Eating Samosa with a fork and knife.. and also after freezing in the cold winter of Agra.
I was off to our capital. This ride was worst then even the ride after the 26/7 deluge happened in mumbai. All the road had was cracks and stones. It was very uneven. But after I reached Mathura we caught the highway and the road was quite better than the one before.

I saw the Rashtrapati Bhavan believe if you have not seen it then you are missing out in seeing one of the most beautiful structures in India. Yes I agree that there are many other thing that are much more beautiful than that. But if half our money goes there than I think it is worth seeing our building.

I have seen the White House and also the Rashtrapati Bhavan now if I am supposed to vote for the best building on an overall basis then I shall vote for our capital...

Not for national pride or anything but for real beauty ....




Ya our capital has good chicks seriously I must tell you they have good gals....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home