The Eye that never skips a thing

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Taj View Dinner

That Taj was really beautiful and also tiring. Well it was not just the Taj it was both the Taj and Agra Fort the walking and Standing for explanations was really tiring for me.

I reached Taj View ( My Hotel) at sone t time around 5:30 and was really shit hungry. Went to my room and had 30 min. rest and was down in the lobby looking for the restaurant. And what do I come to know the dinner time is at 7:30 I was hungry and wanted to hog like anything for my stomach was growling like a hungry Lion.

So I decided to enter the 24 hours coffee shop and ordered for a Dal Mkhani ( I hope the spelling is right) and also I in my state of excitement ordered for Samosa.

When the order arrived I was struck to receive 4 huge (Extra Huge) sized samosa. And yes I was served it with a knife and fork. AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT MY SAMOSA WITH KNIFE AND A FORK.

So here I start with the fork in my right hand and the knife in my left hand. I felt like I am going to dissect an animal that day. I was so shocked to see my self having my own local food Samosa by dissecting it and really cutting it with a knife.

Anyways that was okay still but think about this when the bill came the damn thing was for 100 bucks I was shicked and felt Like killing that waiter for giving me a 100Rs bill for my local food.

But I must say that samosa were one of the best I had ever tasted in my life till now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home