The Eye that never skips a thing

Friday, December 30, 2005

My first official car driving experience

I acquired my license and my next goal was to convince my dad for allowing me to drive which I was convincing for at least 3 years now.. Allthough he had allowed me drive sometimes in the traffic and many other ways but this drive which I was asking for was special this would be the first time I would drive with the damn useless license in my pocket.
This started off in the night when I was supposed to go for a dinner to NSCI with my grandparents. My father was more than happy to hand me the car keys. I got very much surprised at this but son realized that the traffic was the major reason for him giving the car keys to me. Man all I wished to is hit the accelator for at least 30 seconds which was impossible. All I was doing is hitting the break and driving the damn car at 10 Kmph and not more than that.
While driving the car I spotted a BMW and thought that these expensive cars are very useless if you expect to drive on our car friendly roads.
Anyways the driving experience was exactly the opposite what I had expected to be.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home