The Eye that never skips a thing

Friday, December 23, 2005

Madness in Bloging

Just discovered that blogging is very addictive and also that it can spread very fast. It can be described as a disease but I am sure this one a good one. One of my friends has been the recent victim of this dear disease. All the time all he can think is that he has a blog and is always thinking what should he blog about. We recently went to this dumb abandoned fort in sion built by Shivaji in his time I have no idea for what and also that it more or less used by students like us to study and hangout and ya... most importantly it is used by lovers to hangout (read cuddle). The most funny part is when we left the place he removes his cell and starts clicking photos of what ever he can think about or should I say what ever he thought was good enough for landing up in his blog. He almost clicked pictures any where from some stupid place to a man peacefully sleeping on the bench to a guy sleeping with his book in his hand.

bloging is very much addictive and also that it can spread very fast.





I have no idea why I blogged this???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home