The Eye that never skips a thing

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Getting the license

This job given to me is by far the most difficult job given ... Yes the most difficult job {More difficult than getting a document from my college office or also more difficult than convincing my father for a new cell..

Acene 1:-

Fucking you just enter the RTO area and some idiot dalal's storm as if you are some kind of celebrity entering.. At every corner you have a new guy asking you for what kind of trouble you have and what will he do... and all that crap. They tell you some kinda wired charges and say that they are ready to negotiate.

Scene 2:-

Entered the office somehow....
Found out the guy whom I was supposed to meet... Bloody fat ass he was..(NO WONDER WHY -- HE SITS ON THE GOVERNMENT CHAIR). Asked him how to apply for a learning license told a very wired way which even after hearing it for 2 times I couldn't under stand.. At last asked him how do I get it as soon as possible he said there are many ways.... I understood how...
No matter how determined I was I succumbed to the pressure and had to give him a bribe. Damn I regret it still...

Scene 3:-
Fills the damn form and tells me to sign at some places and after looking at my signature for some 2 to 3 minutes tells me that my signature is damn complicated and difficult to copy... (I thought bloody ass why the heck you need my signature wanna steal money from my account or what...... Even if you want to it's ok all I have is some damn 500 to 700 bucks...) He prepared the form and took me to some idiot officer who had to sign on my so that I can get an approval for my license.
Scene 4:-
In that damn RTO officers hall. That guy's assistant gave me a number for standing in a queue and the number was useless. My agent did nothing and stood in the so called line for 1/2 an hour and fucked my head. At last some how managed to get the signature and then while signing he asks can you see properly or not.. What dumb question is he asking me....
After all I got the learning license in the evening........
That experience was not good at all..........

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home