The Eye that never skips a thing

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

need Some spice

Yup, i need some real good spice in my life..

I have no fucking idea what to do...

Man i have a few bucks to spend and i have no fuckign idea what should i buy and have no ide on what shoudl i spend. On one side of my hear t i can see that it is easily saying that i should save this hard earned money and not buy anything unitl and unless the need arises. Which is something i would not like to have obiviously. But you can not say that man i have earned this money to spend it and nothing else. I want to buy something like something which can help me in my day to day life, But you see i cant just figure out what.

I have a list of things of what i want to buy..

Here goes i can share that with you.

1 Laptop -- A apple mac book pro. (Have to save a bit more for tht)


1 PDA -- I can afford anything till the price of thousand dollars.


1 keyboard -- Logitech Laser M5000


1 Ipod 80 GB


1 Monitor -- Anything bigger than the 15inch i have


1 Car -- Have to save a lot for tht i think


See I cant figure out what i should buy man i cant just think of anything that can be good for me.


Yes, one thing which any person who has passed this stage successfully will tell me save this and wait for a couple of months. You willsee the differenc in you. When you see like more than a grand in your back account you will understand the difference in everything. I just cant figure out what to buy.

Oh yeah when I come back here after the trip to india I am going to shift houses and also there i ahve to buy something.

I guess i will save this money and thn buy something like a NEW TV and a good set of speakers...

YEAH ME GOING INDIA ...

1 Comments:

  • ssup dud3? i think u shld really save sum money...2 spent on whn u come over 2 india 2 give me a treat :D hehe
    howz life br0??
    btw whn the fuck r u gonna come 2 india..? forgot kya? if yes thn b ready 4 a real good kick on ur ass...!
    wanna meet u re.. its been over a yr nw..!! sha... anyways u Tc inform me whn u cummin 2 india again k? tc bye!!
    --- prem

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home