The Eye that never skips a thing

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ya right i gave my dad the address to my site...but what the hell me going to post what ever i wanna...

Some things that have changes with me.....

Lost the taste buds in my mouth
Lost the pleaure factor in my life
Lost the relax factor in my life
Lost the sleep factor in my life
Lost the hanging out with friends factor in my life
Lost the trevelling in taxi factor in my life
Lost the new games factor in my life
Lost the comfort factor in my life
Lost the caring factor in my life
Lost the daily resding the newspaper factor in my life
Lost the magazine factor in my life
Lost the style factor in my life




Gained the ability to sustain in my life
Gained a place in O&M at 18
Gained the knowledge of living alone
Gained a knowledge of cooking (no matter how worst i am)
Gained a knowledge of diffuculty in life
Gained the meaning of lonely
Gained th knowledge of world (ya not the whole but at least a bit tiny of it)


and ya a lot more i cant think of any...right now

5 Comments:

  • ...................................

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 AM  

  • Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

    By Blogger filterkaapi, at 7:52 PM  

  • tension nahin lene kaaa...
    once u decide it Just do it

    By Blogger PerfumesReviewer, at 12:16 PM  

  • there r + and - in 1ce life...then only life would b the best game!

    By Blogger PriPat, at 4:10 AM  

  • seems u r feelin very lonely..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home