The Eye that never skips a thing

Monday, March 06, 2006

Things have changed

Things have changed here ....

One week went by I never realized that it went by..

It just flew by.. It was like a very fast and an unbelievable time.. Things changed here .. Some how it feels that the week has passed but it feels like months have gone by..

From being stuck in traffic I've come to a place where there is no traffic in the dictionary for people..

from seeing Gardens and trees out of window... I've come to a place where I can see sky scrapers, high ways and the beach.. Out of the window

From going down and turning the ignition on in the car.. I've come to a place where I go down and validate my public transport ticket.

From having the food which I liked I've come to a place where I have the food which I get.

From walking to the college which was 4 storey high... I've come to a place where its not a college its a University which is spread through out the city.

From sitting near my really noisy PC.. I've come to a place where I am sitting opp. To the really quiet laptop.

From walking down the street for half kilometer for a swimming pool I've come to a place where I have to catch a lift and enter the swimming pool, gymnasium, sports club.

From finding a parking lot in the really packed street I've come to a place where I have to take the car 6 floors high to just park it.

From carrying at least 200 - 300 Rs in my wallet.. I've come to a place where I hardly have 10 $ in my pocket.

From carrying my father's expired credit card in my wallet... I've come to a place where I got 2 cards of my own.

From waiting for my geyser to heat the water.. I've come to place where I wait for the Bath Tub to get filled

From shuffling between drawers.. I've to come to place where there is nothing like drawers

From calling your fathers house your house..I've come to place where you have a place registered in your name


All this at the age of 18...

Things have changed here.. Changed for good.

13 Comments:

  • I m really happy for u man...that things have turned out sooooo well...
    keep updatin us...
    cheers,
    Ruhie.

    By Blogger ruhey, at 10:58 PM  

  • hey nix... live ur life buddy! missing u here, but happy 2 knoe ur livin like a king..., well, except th $10 in ur wallet though ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:03 AM  

  • hey i dont care if i have 10 $ or say currently 8 $ in my pocket as far as i have 2 debit cards in my name


    who cares..

    By Blogger Nikxdave, at 10:21 PM  

  • hey man....damn cool...happy to know tht u are enjoyin life there...have a nice time n ya keep updating us man....we missing u here...
    bieee,
    SNEHA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 PM  

  • doesnt 10$ actually tally upto 374.670 INR. u still hav sum rokda in ur pocket dude. Being d DESI, i ended up convertin.

    i was waitin for a line dat said-
    "From waiting for girls to even talk to, i've cum to a place where they are justin waitin 4 guyz!!"

    being nikx, i xpected dat line to b first. njoi!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 PM  

  • hey nikx ssup man?! Ch** u left like tht only na! :@

    harami... but nice 2 knw u r enjoyin thr!! give me ur phone no atleast !! havent talked with u! missin u yaaar...Tc bye!!

    Prem here :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 PM  

  • Damn... I thought you abandoned your blog. Nice to see that you are continuing. This was a pretty funny post. Good for you man...

    By Blogger Anorion, at 9:29 PM  

  • i m really happy for you man...
    i remember you had once told me, "if i go there, i find my self" ... hope you have foud yourself man....

    cool... good for you.... god bless man.. take care dude

    By Blogger diksha, at 1:35 AM  

  • miss u man...

    By Blogger diksha, at 1:37 AM  

  • Hey man ur really haveing a terrifically coool life love to read ur blog its really enjoying and love to different aspects of ur changing life! Enjoy !

    By Blogger PriPat, at 2:21 AM  

  • hey niket...fabulous life huh?
    cool...so picked up the Austrailian accent yet...
    enjoy buddy..
    POOJA Prem here

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 AM  

  • hi pooja i called you las ttime but you refused to pick the call.. Thank you

    By Blogger Nikxdave, at 7:26 PM  

  • ENJOY urself saale...

    keep telling us stuff and the adresses of all the nice chicks.. I'm coming there after 3 years..

    keep blogging

    By Blogger PerfumesReviewer, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home