The Eye that never skips a thing

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BMM - What I owe to it....

Yes I owe a lot to Bachelor of Mass Media {S.I.E.S college of arts, science and commerce}. I was sure to go to Australia to study Industrial Design was very sure about it until I stepped in room no. 8 first floor next to the maths department in my college I can say that coz I sill am a very much a part of the college from heart. Yeah you may ask me if you like the college a lot then why the hell you going??? My college is not going to offer a place where I want to see myself 10 years down the line no its never gonna offer that position..

But still I owe many things to the college tried to list them down......

1. It taught me to use my brains 24/7

2. Taught me to look at ads from a different point of view.

3. Taught me to think and make up answers on pure assumption.

4. Taught me to look at people from a different point of view.

5. Told me that there are more jerks than brains in this world.

6. Gave me the best friends I can ever have

7. Told me that being silent can to wonders.

8. Showed me what an hectic life is known as..

9. Came to know that half the ad makers are fools..

10. Ads are 100 times much better in developed countries.

11. Came to know that there are many sex maniacs who behave very intellectual


That's it for now.....



I am happy that I am going ...but sad I am leaving too

2 Comments:

  • i m happy u r going places, sad that u hav 2 leave us 4 that!

    By Blogger filterkaapi, at 5:51 AM  

  • man,
    we'll miss u loads
    really...
    btw..the 11th point is sexey..hahaha

    By Blogger ruhey, at 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home