The Eye that never skips a thing

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bryan Adams Concert









Wanted to post about this a long time but the MTNL net was not helping me at all.
Any ways would like to continue about the concert.
Used to listen to him from his early days from the days of Sumner of '69 and room service. Always wanted to see him live in concert and wanted to sing a long with him. So waiting for him to come to my home land and the time had come he was coming 4th feb 2006 was the day. Told my friends who had already made the plans to book my tickets they had done it for me. And I was heading for it.
Reached there at around about 5 :00 pm for getting an early seat. Just reached and surprised to see that many others had already reached there a long time back and some had come from 3:30 pm or so. Man... I thought that this is called crazy Bryan fans.
As I had expected the gates opened at 6:00 and the crowd went bizarre and stormed inside as the music started. I couldn't walk the proper way and was being pushed like anything from the gate opening till they checked the pass. When I entered the show it was fairly packed and jammed I had to push and manage my way to the front. not exactly front but close to the front.
After an half an hour wait Bryan walks down and the crowd is going mad they start jumping and screaming as they see Bryan live on stage. As he takes his fav. Guitar i.e The room service guitar. he starts playing .. he starts of with room service, 18 till I die........ and the damn list is gonna continue he played almost all his fav. songs like cant stop this that we started.... baby when your gone..... etc etc... had a lot of fun singing these songs. I must say this "Bryan has stamina" he was running on the stage from here and there with his guitar and wasn't stopping at all and never fuckin went backstage for more than 2 min. he knows how to handle the damn stage very well.
after playin a few songs he introduced his band and went back stage ... and again the crowd started to chant his name .. and started crying we want more" and "Bryan Bryan" and he came back with his band and played a few more songs and made the crown a bit happy. and again he went after introducing his band... and again the crowd started to call his name loudly.. and he came back but this time he was back alone and played a few songs and went back again... and this time even after all the shouting of his name he didn't come back.
after the whole experience I can say I enjoyed it like anything...
and ya chintz this is for u... Latino style is really good we'll have it some time afterwards....

2 Comments:

  • hii..
    so how r things at ur end? finally had fun at bryan adams concert (minus the car)...good for u. hope to see u before u leave. take care.

    By Blogger dusky hues, at 3:50 AM  

  • of course i will see the whole of class before i leave... especially you and lobo sir of course.......

    By Blogger Nikxdave, at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home