The Eye that never skips a thing

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dejected

Here I am,
All dejected left all alone in my own world,
No place to run, no place to hide,
All I can feel is pain, in my heart, in my soul,
In the search for happiness and joy.

I am sitting down in front of the window with the keyboard in my hand and the monitor in front of me. Always wanted to take the car to the Bryan Adams concert happening in my city.. Asked my father for the permission said yes at the start.. That simple yes made my life it felt like entering heaven alive. But the dream had to be broken some day or the other that day is today/tonight. God alone knows the funny reason why my father suddenly sprang up and said no for the car. There was no place left for argument. He did give me some options like should the dumb driver be with you.. Or should I come to drop and pick you up.. Both these options are meaningless and useless.... Who would like their father to drop them at some place especially when you are old enough to take care of your self..........

This feeling is preventing me from crying but also provoking me to cry... I have no idea how to go about this feeling... Feels like the end of the world.




For all my friends......

"Never promise anything you are not sure off" the person you promised when finds that he has been deceived will never trust you again.
I know some of my friends are gonna laugh on this....
Its ok you can laugh doesn't make a difference but don't laugh on my face......

6 Comments:

  • oh my!! why such sorrow over not getting the car? come on ya...

    By Blogger dusky hues, at 8:31 AM  

  • its happened to me nix... u knoe dat. feel pathetic at such times i know. but u knoe what dude. just open ur cd case. there will be nine cd's of the laughter challenge series.. just bring em' on and change ur mood. cheer up boy :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:26 AM  

  • Ma'am
    When you are excited about something and it's near you for a second and vanishes the next....

    It feels bad..
    for me its the car....

    By Blogger Nikxdave, at 9:25 PM  

  • Chinz you are right....

    Listenin to my Bryan Adams and tryin to get the lyrics right...

    At the end good the damn car is not with me .... who cares about the traffic now...(hehe)

    By Blogger Nikxdave, at 9:27 PM  

  • Dude, I am really going to miss you after you move your butt to Australia.


    Don't laugh at me for this...

    By Blogger Anorion, at 9:34 AM  

  • donno abt ne1 else but u r d most sensitive guy i've met in my entire life. i'm genuinely gonna miss u aftr u go downunder.

    By Blogger filterkaapi, at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home