The Eye that never skips a thing

Monday, March 27, 2006

I Remember Everything...

The Guy in the Blue AD T - Shirt is YASH BAKUL SHANGHAVI ... Sorry of the speeling is wrong .. Never worked it out with me.. He is my Best buddy.

The Female in Red Pants and a white Shirt is Sanyukta.. She is good friend of mine...

The female nest to her.. whoes head seems to be just pooping in the middle out of no where.. is Sneha... She is cute and has a husky voice but can sing well.. Our Computer Prof. seems to see her resemble her and Rani Mukherjee.. I have no idea why?? May be he had a small time crush on her....{Just Joking}

The female next to her ... Poulami .. The one with wearing spectacles... she seems to be very Bhola Bhala...{Innocent}.. but she proclaims to be a Nagin{ Poisonous Snake} once she is angry.. Beleive me guys she is one hell of a nagin....


The female next to her is Aileen she is sweet.. and likes choclate.. and drives a bit scary.. Acc. any women driving a 1550 cc engine is scary....

The guy next to her.. I.e the tall guy who is standing and giving a huge smile..... to all the cameras.. as if he is getting a photo shoot done.... He is CHINTAN JAYESH RUPAREL .. He is a Hyper Hypoo... Extra Hipiyooo Active guy .. Just can't fucking stop dancing......He can dance ANYTIME & ANYWHERE. Including the bath room. He is my best buddy...


The guy next to him wearing a light brown full sleeve TShirt is ME...

The girl next to him who has her head hidden ...... is Bhavna.. Better known as Nana Patekar...

The girl on your extreme right who seems to have pop out of no where is Swati Bhat.. NO COMMENTS ON HER because I am afraid she might complain to my Ex - Prof.

6 Comments:

  • :( / :)

    By Blogger filterkaapi, at 3:16 AM  

  • Thank u 4 visiting my blog

    its alway good sometimes to get back and look in to our memory cause it relly brings ur real integral happiness !

    All the bast for ur life!

    By Blogger PriPat, at 3:25 AM  

  • hey sweet of u to post tht pic.... it reminded me of our silvassa days.....man wat fun we had....
    anyways all da best
    enjoy
    n ya dont u dare forget me
    byeee.....
    SNEHA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 AM  

  • Salam Namesteee!! Hallo Melborne... plz keep updating! missing ur posts!

    By Blogger PriPat, at 5:50 AM  

  • hey do u remember anything about me?

    By Blogger diksha, at 4:25 AM  

  • cool pic. silvassa was awesome

    By Blogger PerfumesReviewer, at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home