The Eye that never skips a thing

Saturday, June 17, 2006

In love with the Apple Mac

I have used the apple macs before for grahic purposes and all different kind of things .... but never had it for regular useage and now i do ....
now i guess me selling of my home PC or my laptop and me buying a mac .... but the cost is so high that i will have to chuch all my extra expenses here and save as much as i can so that i can buy the apple mac as soon as possible.. i wish i can do is as soon as possible...

the mac is one of the best mahines i have ever seen..for reg useage .... i used it before for grahic and thats i never used its different softwares...but now i do and in total love with it....

guess me buying one as soon as my bank account permits me to....

Lets see how it goes...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home