The Eye that never skips a thing

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Should we Indian Civilaians follow the rules ?

It's funny when I think of it, because one side of me wants to follow rules and live like a respectful Indian Citizen.

But sadly my day to day activities negate that fact, I break the rule first thing in the morning...I take my car in a "No Entry" and drive it way past the supposed Speed Limit, which is my second side of me.

Why should I follow the rules?, I argued with a cop once for not wearing a helmet, he yelled back "Chal mereko le ke chal thana", he's a freaking public servant he should be peeing in his pants if he got caught doing the wrong thing.

Which brings me to my current topic, why should I even think of following the rules ?

I was brought up saying, Do as the teacher tells you to do ? ... I do heavily blame the Indian Education System for blocking a child's thinking but that is a different topic all together. But, yes I was brought up with this saying, now if the law maker and law enforcer does not follow the rules Why should we?, If the cop decides not to wear a Helmet, if corrupt politicians can walk freely on the road waving their Hungry Hands to the poor people, if the Traffic Cop decides to freely take bribes...Why should we follow rules and also pay the fine/bribe ?

Until and unless the person on the hot seat decides to take actions, nothing can/will be done with this country, Anna Hazare (RESPECT) will not last forever but the bastards who run the country will.

It's difficult to enter politics if you want to make a change, because they just would not let you in or let you live.

So who is going to make the change ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home